Rumour has it that this concoction goes divinely with fine chocolate. We leave it up to you….
- 2 oz (60 ml) Ironworks Raspberry Liqueur
- ½ oz (15 ml) Ironworks Gin
- 1 oz (30 ml) club soda
- 1 thin slice of blood orange
- 2 raspberry ice cubes*
RASPBERRY ICE CUBES
- Place 1 raspberry in each square, add water half full, let freeze.
(This keeps raspberry centred in cube).
- Once frozen top up water, freeze.
- Pour Raspberry Liqueur and Gin in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well, pour into glass with raspberry ice cubes, blood orange slice, and club soda.