The variations on fruit and gin continue. This recipe is so delicious when fresh strawberries are in their prime. Freeze up a bunch of them to have on hand year round for festive occasions that warrant a taste of spring!
- 1.5 oz Ironworks Gin
- .5 oz Rhubarb Esprit
- .5 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- three large frozen whole strawberries (plus a few to crush and add more flavour)
- Tonic to top
- Fill shaker tin with ice.
- add gin, rhubarb liqueur, lemon juice
- shake until tin frosts over
- pour into a tall glass with a few ice cubes as well as the frozen berries
- top with tonic & garnish with lemon peel